Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Check out Size 8's latest gospel video "Moto"


Born again musician Size 8 a.k.a Linet Munyali has released a new video “Moto”. This marks her second video since leaving the secular life for Christ.

I just think that she made the right choice in serving God rather than the pleasures of this world. That’s why Gods word says that there are those who are last but will be the first in His Kingdom and there those who are first who will be the last.

So far the new single is getting positive feedback and her fans are thrilled about it.  Check out the video below…
You can review why she became a christian here CLICK
DJ Mo tweeted about it and Pulse have beaten me to the exclusive.
Heavens rejoice when 1soul comes to Christ >> welcome to the kingdom @size8genge



According to Pulse, this is what Size 8 had to say when they reached her for comment:

"Since November, I have been toiling in thought as I wanted to transform my life and career. I had no peace of mind. I have been born again for quite some time and my songs were in conflict with my faith. As much as I was making big cash and commanding a massive fanbase, my heart was not at peace."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More