Friday, September 27, 2013

How to add a stylish Flying twitter bird widget to your blog!

I just had a question from one of my friend who wanted to know how I added the flying twitter bird to my blog. I thought hey, why not share it with you as well so that you can have an idea on how I did this and how others people are doing this online as well. I write my posts both in swahili and English, so if you are a Tanzanian and you want to get this in swahili then click HERE or go to the blogging tips in swahili category and you will get it in the official Tanzanian language.

So lets get started, Its pretty simple and easy to do..





Just log in to Blogger...

 HOW TO ADD  FLYING TWITTER BIRD WIDGET TO BLOGGER

1.Copy the below code and paste it in Notepad.

<!-- Twitter Bird Widget for Blogger by yinyangyohackers.blogspot.in -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://btsnts.googlecode.com/files/btsnts-tripleflap.js">
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var twitterAccount = "Rumishael101";
var tweetThisText = " <data:blog.pageTitle/> : <data:blog.url/> ";
tripleflapInit();
</script>
<span style="font-size:11px;position:absolute;"><a title='Blogger Widget by yinyangyohackers.blogspot.in' href="yinyangyohackers.blogspot.in" target='_blank'>Blogger Widgets</a></span>

2.Change Rumishael101 with your twitter username  and copy it.

3.Go to Blogger Dashboard > Design > Page Layout.

4.Add a Gadget > HTML/Javascript.


5.Paste the code and save it and refresh your blog.

You will see it flying all over your blog. Enjoy it and I hope that the post was helpful and please don't forget to subscribe.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More